[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha released! - NOT WORKING

smmartins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 13:39:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using:

Version: 3.2.0
Build id: M20060628-1325
WTP: 1.5.0
JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha1a
JBossIDE JBossAS 1.0.0.Alpha1a

and I could not create a new server using JBoss Inc - JBoss AS 4.0. Several startup errors for JBoss AS plugin

After hitting with my head on the monitor several times, I solved my problem by starting Eclipse with JDK 1.5 instead of JDK 1.4.

This should be descrived on some install documentation.

First impression: it's not possible to add Jboss shortcuts to Debug and Run buttons like on Eclipse 3.1. THAT's not good! :(

Hope this info helps others.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962949#3962949

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962949