[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A couple of observations

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 13:47:33 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : f i understand 1 , you want to do somthing like this:

  | @..
  | private A a;
  | @...
  | private A b;
  |
  | bijection with the same type??

Not exactly, I think that actually can be done if you use the @Role annotation within class A (although I'm not crazy about that, why should A have to know about how it's going to be used?).  What I'm thinking is more along the lines of:

private List aObjects;

where I then want to populate aObjects with unique instances of A, possibly in a factory method and have each object be properly intercepted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962957#3962957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962957