[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JDBC Realm

bjornn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 14:55:28 EDT 2006

hi,

I have tried to create a new file named sample-login-config.xml and put it into /conf dir.

I have created a service file named sample-login-config-service.xml mapping the new config file and put it into /depoy dir.

Nothing happened.... I don't know what to do...

Am I supposed to find any reference to java:/jaas in jmx-console? Because I didn't found any.... My Datasource is listed in jmx-console as it would be

My security domain is java:/jaas/jaas-webapp-domain and I think it would appear in jmx-console.

Please help me.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3962976#3962976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3962976