[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Classloading and sharing classes between .ear and .rar

rupertlssmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 15:24:56 EDT 2006

No particular reason for putting the -dm.xml in the .ear. Right now I'd be happy to get it working any old way. Regardless of neatness of the solution, it should still work when its in the .ear? I've now moved it out of the .ear and into the /deploy directory but I get an error:

Do I need to be carefull to deploy the .ear first and then the -ds.xml file? Trying again....

ERROR	org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner	Incomplete Deployment listing: