[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: JDBC Realm

j2ee_junkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 16:41:13 EDT 2006

bjornn,

You are making more work for yourself.  I already told you that your query is not correct and pointed you to documentation on the LM.  If the info you posted about your database is correct, and assuming your table names are USERS and ROLES, your queries should be as so...

  | <module-option name = "principalsQuery">SELECT PASSWORD FROM USERS WHERE LOGIN=?</module-option>
  | <module-option name = "rolesQuery">SELECT ROLE_NAME, 'Roles' FROM ROLES WHERE LOGIN=?</module-option>

The example for jms is just that, an example.  You must customize the queries to match your database.  Also, since you have gone down the road of changing your datasource, make sure your datasource points to your database.

cgriffith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963010#3963010

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963010