[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: AOP packaging for LoadTime weaving with EAR isolation

ortimus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 16:54:35 EDT 2006

Hi Kabir,

Can you make any comments on this. We have EAR isolation turned on and we are running into the issues  mentioned in the original post when calling a method on a bean that is from another EAR. An exception thrown by such a bean method is not getting intercepted even though that EAR also has the same myaspects.aop included.

We can make this work only when the top level EAR has the myaspects.aop jar loaded and the method that throws the exception belongs to this EAR.

Thanks,

~ Ortimus

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963021#3963021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963021