[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Section 4.1.7.3 -- The HSQL Database Manager Tool

snyderpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 3 17:55:56 EDT 2006

I am having significant headaches trying to get through this section.  Please see my post to other forum:

    http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=88092

It looks like a great tool, and I would like to try it out for possible use.  But I could suggest cutting this section out, or possibly putting it as an appendix, since it appears to be incidental to the purpose of the getting started guide.

I will skip it for now, of course, but it is not clear to me whether I have a bad configuration that will give me trouble later in the tutorial.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963050#3963050

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963050