[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: HA-JNDI in Cluster on 1 machine?

mroosendaal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 02:46:20 EDT 2006

I tried deploying a simple MDB on a 2 node cluster on a multihomed machine. I followed the instructions according to the wiki-page (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfiguringMultipleJBossInstancesOnOneMachine). deployment on the masternode works fine but when the deployment on the second node gets pulled i get:
2006-08-04 07:58:44,787 INFO  [org.jboss.ejb.EjbModule] Deploying SpGBerichtDispatcherMDB
2006-08-04 07:58:45,476 WARN  [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker] JMS provider failure detected:
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during queue setup; - nested throwable: (javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: The destination QUEUE.lo3_queue does not exist !)
        at org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException.rethrowAsDeploymentException(DeploymentException.java:39)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.innerCreate(JMSContainerInvoker.java:898)
        at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker.startService(JMSContainerInvoker.java:922)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:272)
        at org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:222)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)

What i did was the following:
changed conf/jboss-service.xml to enable clustering (node = ports-01, node2 = ports-02)

  |   | changed deploy/cluster-service.xml on the second node (we use 4.0.2 and has a bug concerning port 4446) and used 4447.
  |

  |   | added bind_addr in both cluster-service.xml's
  |

  |   | added our own jms.xml to deploy-hasingleton/jms (and we see the queue on the masternode.
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963089#3963089

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963089