[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha released! - NOT WORKING

oabidian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 03:07:08 EDT 2006

"First impression: it's not possible to add Jboss shortcuts to Debug and Run buttons like on Eclipse 3.1. THAT's not good! :" - thats because it has changed. You create server instances, and thats how you debug/run them. Its just different. Its only alfa release so its not perfect. JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha1a still has glitches, but at least now I can deploy my sar's to the AS.
Keep up the good job guys.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963093#3963093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963093