[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Deployment of .war file invalidates security credentials. wh

ajb673 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 07:33:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm currently moving our application from jboss 3.2 to jboss 4.0.4.

The major roblem I've got left to resolve is that when a .war file is deployed in jboss 4.0.4 it invalidates the security credentials assocaited with that war file and sends the user back to login page.

This didn't happen in jboss 3.2. But I can't find any obvious differences between the configurations that would account for this.

Can any one help?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Andy.