[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: This project cannot be deployed to a server.

mvilot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 08:26:07 EDT 2006

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : >If I wanted to alpha-test released softtware, I'd >stick with Micro$oft :-(

  | Then don't download *alpha* releases, but only stick with full final releases.
  |
  | But your feeback is appreciated; just don't expect more of the release than what it is called.

Well, then, here's some more feedback:  why don't you separate the components into focused plugins, and coordinate their distribution via Callisto?

That way, we don't have a proliferation of different IDEs "Based on" Eclipse.

And, hopefully, core features (such as deployment to the app server) will remain stable for longer periods.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963163#3963163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963163