[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBossIDE 2.0 Alpha - J2EE 1.4 project - Run/Debug options mi

robbbert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 12:57:57 EDT 2006

This is on Ubuntu 6.06, Sun Java 1.5.0_06, JBossIDE-2.0.0.ALPHA-Bundle-linux-gtk.tar.gz.

I was creating a J2EE 1.4 project.

When I choose "Run As >> Run" or "Debug As >> Debug", the Launch Configurations dialog pops up, but does not contain any entries whose names start with "JBoss".

Here (http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/html/jboss.config.html) is a screenshot of which configurations should be available, and here (http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotdebugzf6.png) are the options I have:

The JBoss Server configuration options are missing.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Robert

P.S.: As far as {url}{/url} is concerned, the BBCode interpretion of this forum is currently messed up (I've double-checked). Additionally, clicking the link to BBCode (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=faq) at the lower-left corner of the "post page" results in getting an error message.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963266#3963266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963266