[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Create Workflow Definition with dynamic duedate

dclancey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 4 13:46:34 EDT 2006

Gosh... I am sorry if I bothered you or interfered in your day.

I certainly did not intend for you, or anyone else, to do my work.

Your clear implication that I not clever enough to search the forums and now that I am lazy is very kind of you indeed.

Having not posted much to the JBoss forums, I thought I would see is someone could point in the right direction. I did not idly post that request nor did I do it after just a couple of minute of looking through documentation or searching. Spent some time going through documentation and did a couple of quick searches, possibly too specific, for what I was interested in finding out.

I guess my understanding of the using the JBoss forums was incorrect and I will avoid posting questions in the future.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963285#3963285

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963285