[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal installation failed: Cannot invoke with a null in

supertaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 00:09:58 EDT 2006

Hey Roy,

I didn't add the changes that you made, but it seems to run just fine with hsqldb.  I did restart after making the changes to the DS, and I did restart mysql with the new my.cnf (although it should be noted that the my.cnf doesn't specify the sql_mode at all, as it's a fresh one pulled out of /usr/share/mysql/, so that could be the problem with using MySQL 5).

As you can see below, MySQL is running in its default (relaxed) state:

mysql> select @@SQL_MODE;
+------------+
| @@SQL_MODE |
+------------+