[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: serving static content in Jboss 4 onwards

hindibhai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 5 22:51:17 EDT 2006

I tried and the static content is served on the context specified under the Context tag. I have 2 questions.

My static content directory is outside the JBOSS deploy but is under the JBOSS_HOME directory.

1. I need to make the docBase work for Linux also/ Pls can you show how I can make a relative path to reach my jboss_home path thru which I will access the static content directory. I have tried "../././" pattern to reach my content path but have not been successfull.

2. Also when I form a http link to my static content's sub directory , I dont see the content on the brower. I see a error message that "Requested Resource not present".  Do we have to map the sub directories separately. Will they not have access from the same context.

Thanks In advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963414#3963414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963414