[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Re: AccessControlException on generated classes due to missi

renat-zubairov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 6 11:43:42 EDT 2006

---- Copy from commen on JIRRA http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JASSIST-23 ----
Actually HiveMind is using convinience methods that are located inside CtClass class. I have fixed the problem already, and testted how it works, however the problem I don't know what will be the best solution for the problem, there is several alternatives:
1. Let the client decide which ProtectionDomain should be used during the classloading - make this decision mandatory for all clients
2. Let clients decide wherever they want to have a new classes associated with ProtectionDomain or not - potential securty problem
3. Associate all classes loaded by the Javassist with the Javassist protection domain

I would prefer to declare old method as deprecated, and declare additional method with ProtectionDomain as parameter, then clients can decide which protection domain they want to use.

P.S. As soon you will decide I can submit this fix either directly to SCV or as patch file and trigger changes in the Hivemind project

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963432#3963432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963432