[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Why isn't @Predestory honored in @Stateless beans as wel

asack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 6 13:14:35 EDT 2006

"bill.burke at jboss.com" wrote : it is our implementation not the spec.

Great...you do realize Bill that's about the worse possible position to take.  Why have the spec then?  I thought one of JBoss's main tenets is to be spec compliant.  Its bad enough different implementations of a Java EE platform require odd packaging rules (and classloading issues).

Look I don't mean to be a royal pain, but c'mon man...I'm going to reverse the question and say why doesn't JBoss come with a pool implementation that honors this behavior in the spec instead of asking the Java EE developer to write it?

Bill, the JBoss EJB3 implementation is really great, that's why I care.

Btw, what about NamingContexts?  Why the heck do they still remain after undeployment?  Is this a tracked bug already or another implementation thing?  :D!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963438#3963438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963438