[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: task assigment and ejb role/group

yxyang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 6 23:50:25 EDT 2006

Practically & under current jbpm  & Jbossportal status,

(1)Is implementing AssignmentHandler for tasks the only way to use the jbossportal identity information such as role, users? (without modifying the jbpm3.1 codes)
(2)Will implementing AssignmentHandler work?

I know assignment expression is a good way, but it couples with current jbpm identity module, so, i don't want to touch it in my current project.

Please advice

yang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963468#3963468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963468