[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deployment Problems

stevenm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 05:59:01 EDT 2006

Hi Again,

Sorry of this is yet another simple question but I am new to the jBPM and am learning as I go.

I have created a new process, added tasks and swimlanes and am ready to deploy.  Whenever I go to the deployment tab I tick all the necessary folders as mentioned in the documents but when I click on "Deploy Process Archive..." I get an "Unexpected Deployment Exception".  Clicking on Details just tells me to look in the logs.

Where are these logs? The only one I can seem to find is the boot log.

Also when I click on test connection it is successful.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963510#3963510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963510