[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pressing enter doesn't submit the form in IE when there'

liudan2005 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 06:40:40 EDT 2006

I guess more than 80% of users in this world use IE 6. Is there any way to get around this problem?

What I have now is quite simple. A form contains 2 elements: a inputText for user to enter search term, and a commandButton for submit the form (similar to google's home page). When user entered the search term and press enter, nothing happens!

Don't you think it's a bit funny to say "Seam+Facelet+JSF doesn't support any user interface simple as google's, but support fancy UIs like Amazon or EBay's"?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963522#3963522

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963522