[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - new token instance

maheshraj_4u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 07:46:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to create a new token instance and i don't want this newly created token to be associated with the root token.  And the newly created token is set to the process instance. i feel tjis is the only way we can do it. is there any other alternative? well also when i tried to signal the process with the newly created topken and save some data in the tables it is throwing errors i don't understand the problem can ny body give me the solution

here is the sample code snippets

Token rootToken = processInstance.getRootToken();

Token duplicateToken = new Token();

			duplicateToken.setNode(rootToken.getNode());
			duplicateToken.setProcessInstance(processInstance);

duplicateToken.signal();

jbpmContext.close();

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963536#3963536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963536