[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Section 2.2.3 and Giving Up

snyderpa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 11:16:14 EDT 2006

Section 2.2.3 describes enabling security service for the jmx console.

Following the steps exactly on my installation results in perpetual HTTP 401 responses from the web server, correct username-password-be-damned.

None of the log files were modified during this authentication attempt.  As far as I can tell, no files anywhere in the server's hierarchy were modified -- now clue about why this problem occurs or how to debug it -- IT JUST DOESN'T WORK -- and I have to give up and try a different product now, but if someone can give me a good way to get some info, maybe I'll spend some more time looking into this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963600#3963600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963600