[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: This project cannot be deployed to a server.

mvilot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 12:39:45 EDT 2006

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : Dude ;)

  | "why don't you separate the components into focused plugins, and coordinate their distribution via Callisto?"
  |
  | Is that not what we are actually doing ?!
  |
  | We got about 6-7 different plugins for each major functionallity and targetting Callisto have been the goal ever since it became stable/available.

Well, you sure fooled me -- downloading a separate .zip file that contains _all_ of Eclipse doesn't seem like a plugin.  No wonder I was confused.  Dude.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963620#3963620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963620