[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: error with GPD 3.0.8 Eclipse plugin

bentruitt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 7 17:11:07 EDT 2006

"jglan" wrote : I tried to find out more about the classpath container thing. The eclipse help was not very helpful for me.
  | Is there some file that 'is' the classpath containter to see which jars are referenced ?
  | If yes, where can find the file ? (to see an example)
  | Are there other ways to see content of the classpath container ?
  |
  | Thanks for any comments!

Lets say you have your workspace in the directory ~/workspace.  Lets say furthermore that you have a project called test-jbpm (like i did) living at ~/workspace/test-jbpm.

You can see the classpath container (and this is what was causing my problem) by looking at
~/workspace/test-jbpm/.classpath

I was referencing a non-existant jbpm instance there.  Killing that project got me past eclipse complaining on startup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963665#3963665

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963665