[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JACC on the fly method permission changes not reflecting at

tpnaidu79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 02:07:35 EDT 2006

Hi all,
      I am using JbossAS for my JEE application which involves ejb3. I have given role based permission to an ejb session bean method using annotations. This works fine along expected lines for allowing / denying users belonging to certain roles to access the method. However, when I try to change the role based ejb3 method permission on the fly, the policy configuration shows the role and permisiion have changed in the active policy map after commit() is called, but the container (JbossAS) shows the same behavior as before based on the old permissions given in the annotations during system startup. How can I change the ejb3 method permission on the fly and make the container aware of it? Please help me regarding this problem.

Thank you,
-P.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963702#3963702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963702