[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModel sincronization issue...

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 04:24:22 EDT 2006

Your code looks good. The only problem source - as far as I can imagine - could be if roleGroup is null (for any reason). Maybe you should try setting a breakpoint in the listRolesFromRoleGroup() method to see if it's called correctly. If this ain't possible (I have problems with debugging to since I can't create a new launch configuration under Eclipse WTP 3.2)  I would do it like that:

  | 	@Factory("rolesFromRoleGroup")
  | 	@Observer("rolesFromRoleGroupChange")
  | 	public void listRolesFromRoleGroup(){
  |                                       System.out.println("Entered listRolesFromRoleGroup, roleGroup = " + roleGroup);
  | 		if(this.roleGroup!=null){
  |                                       System.out.println("rolesFromRoleGroup OLD = " + rolesFromRoleGroup);
  | 			rolesFromRoleGroup =  roleGroup.getRoles();
  |                                       System.out.println("rolesFromRoleGroup NEW = " + rolesFromRoleGroup);
  | 		}
  | 	}

Then you only need a look at the log to see if this part of your code really works like it should.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963727#3963727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963727