[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: JBoss 3.2.8SP1/CMP/SQL TIME & DATETIME

mailinator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 08:58:22 EDT 2006

My bad. I know realized that even with the if using == the returned value would be a java.sql.Time object. So whether it uses a == or an instanceof wouldnt change the equation.

But any ideas why I am getting the javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create entity:java.sql.SQLException: Data truncated for column 'activityTime' at row 1?

I am using JBoss 3.2.8.SP1 and MySql 5.x

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963791#3963791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963791