[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Use Privs for Oracle

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 12:42:07 EDT 2006

Greetings. For security reasons, our DBA will not allow the JBPM JDBC connection with dba privileges.

>From the JbpmOnOracle document, it says

  | drop user jbpm  cascade ;
  |
  | create user jbpm  identified by jbpm ;
  |
  | grant connect, resource, dba to jbpm ;

and indeed, it does not work without dba permission.

(1) What, exactly, does jbpm do that requires dba access ?

(2) Is there any other combination of privs that will work ?

Thanx. Your quick response is greatly appreciated ... we are gearing up for an important demo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963859#3963859

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963859