[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Alpha released! - NOT WORKING

emack06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 12:49:30 EDT 2006

"oabidian" wrote : Hi,

  | I know it changed (eg. JavaLaunchConfigurationTab is replaced by JavaLaunchTab  ----- > ILaunchConfigurationTab ). When I say recompile I mean rebuild (with corrections like the above replacements etc).
  | This is what I tried to do in order to get a JBoss configuration launch:
  |
  |   Menu - >  [ Run ] > - > [ Debug ] . In the old fashion I used to get
  |    Java Bean
  |    JBoss 2.4.x
  |    JBoss 3.0.x
  |    JBoss 3.2.x
  |    JBoss 4.0.x
  |    JBoss AOP Application
  |
  | But now I only get:
  |    Java Bean
  |    JBoss AOP Application
  |
  | I did checked out from cvs myself the org.jboss.ide.eclipse.launcher.ui module, and replaced the version found in a 1.6GA distribution with the one compiled by me (the one I checked out). But I noticed some other errors in the logs, so obviously its more to this. I rather use a release (like the Alpha 2.0) by JBoss, but I am not convinced it works properly.
  |
  | I found a view in the Menu - > [ Window ] - > [ Show View ]
  |    Server
  |       |
  |        -- JBoss Server View
  |
  | That does seem somewhat replacing the old launch configuration, but not quite the same. Plus I can not deply my ear's, sar's or war's to it anymore (right click menu does not bring the deply option anymore).
  | Any ideas?
  |
  | Thanks for the help.
  | A.

I had the same problem.  I installed the Alpha1a version into eclipse 3.2.  It was my first installation of the IDE and I did not see the option listed.  Then I later when back to an older version of the IDE, I think 1.6, installed that and reinstalled the Alpha1a version, now I can see the configurations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963862#3963862

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963862