[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Use Privs for Oracle

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 14:36:42 EDT 2006

My thoughts exactly, except that without the dba role I get this error when launching a process instance:

  | 14:31:22,644 ERROR JDBCExceptionReporter : ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
  |
  | 14:31:22,659 ERROR ProcessCommand : WORKFLOW_JBPM_LAUNCH_PROCESS couldn't assign id to org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance at d2efa1

I get other assorted database errors when attempting other operations, e.g. deploying a definition:

  | 14:35:32,191 ERROR ProcessCommand : Unable to deploy process definition Process definition "Sample Workflow" deployment
  | failed - could not get next sequence value

 If I grant dba to the role I have assigned to the login user id, everything is happy again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963882#3963882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963882