[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: jboss 4.0.1sp2 + jboss-cache + jgroups

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 15:38:22 EDT 2006

With respect to the "certified by QA" items, it's accurate and up-to-date. For releases 4.0.3 and later, it's also up-to-date.  For earlier AS releases, it's quite possible later JBoss Cache releases will work; we just haven't tried them out in a controlled enough environment to put an official stamp of approval on it.

I would expect 1.2.4.SP2 would work fine in 4.0.1.SP1 just by updating the jboss-cache.jar.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963891#3963891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963891