[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal 2.4 with JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA plus ejb3

bmhardy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 8 22:42:25 EDT 2006

Can anyone point me in the direction of some installation instructions for Portal 2.4 with JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA plus EJB3.  I tried adding the ejb3 package with the portal AS install bundle.  It didn't work, the ejb3 install instructions described jar files that were not in the package so I didn't trust the instructions.  I tried to install the portal binary on a working version of JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA with eJB3 installed using the installer.  It didn't work.  I read that in order to install the Portal binary with the AS, you must use the zipped version of AS rather than the installer.  I haven't been able to configure EJB3 with that version of the AS.  I am suspect since the instructions seem out of synce since they mention jar files not in the EJB3 package.  Can anyone point me to some valid instructions?  Thanks  Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963947#3963947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963947