[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: LoginAction - Understanding Second Part?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 04:47:01 EDT 2006

I don't use this so I'm not 100% but looking at it, it seems to me that if the user is logged in the invocation proceeds as normal, if we are in phase other than INVOKE_APPLICATION (e.g. updata data model) and not logged in then the method called is invoke but the invocation chain is not followed (i.e. subsequent interceptors are not called) - but why this design decision I'm not sure...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3963984#3963984

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3963984