[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - PropertyEditor for ISO Date Format?

worenk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 05:45:33 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

is there a Property Editor available with JBoss that I can use to convert ISO dates (e.g. 2006-08-09 11:54:20) to a java.util.Date? org.jboss.util.propertyeditor.DateEditor does not seem to be capable of this standard format.

I know I can easily implement my own PropertyEditor, but I'd like to do without adding classes to my JBoss installation just for the purpose of JNDI configuration.

Regards,

Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964000#3964000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964000