[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - CALL EJB DEPLOYED IN JBOSS AS AND IN WEBLOGIC AS IN THE SAME

thomasbuffagni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 07:15:46 EDT 2006

I guys,
i've the problem below.
We have to call, in a jar's class of a webapp, ejb deployed under JBoss or Bea Weblogic (in the future, also in other AS).

For do that i've put wlclient.jar in ear root and update the manifest of my jar with the "wlclient.jar" entry. Also work fine...but only for weblogic's ejbs!!! If I try to call getEjbMetadata method from EJBObject deployed in JBoss AS i've this error-stacktrace:

http-0.0.0.0-8280-6- -
java.lang.ClassCastException
	at $Proxy53.getEJBMetaData(Unknown Source)

Note: the method works fine in IDE enviroment...i think that the problem is that wlclient include javax.ejb package also contained in jboss-j2ee.jar but I'ven't found a workaround for the problem.

Any suggestions??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964017#3964017

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964017