[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - [Challenge]Stateless contact a WS within another stateless

ShadenS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 10:14:23 EDT 2006

Hi JBoss Community!!

I'm here on last beach (that is, I'm at the end).

The one that runs following codes will be a genius:
http://slide.altervista.org/HelpMe.rar
Server side works great: it is a stateless with a webmethod
Client side: I would shoot me-> it is a stateless which I would contact server side (but lookup method on client doesn't work).

I think problems are in ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml. I believe in namespaces.
I use
JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA
JBossWS 1.0.2
JBoss-ide (eclipse 2.0 beta)

I hope that a angel flies above this topic and he corrects my simple code!

Bye!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964061#3964061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964061