[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JbossWS with EJB3 on Jboss 4.0.4.GA

tigrou do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 11:02:07 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have to make a web application with EJB3 entity bean and also a web service.
I have installed JBOSS 4.0.4.GA (with EJB3) and I have learned EJB3 with the laliluna tutorial (http://www.laliluna.de/download/ejb3-struts-tutorial-en.pdf.
It work pretty fine but now, I want to test Web services and I haven't found any tutorial about developpement and deployement of jbossWS web services with Eclipse (or myEclipse)...

Can we use annotations ?
Witch library have to be added to the project ?
How to make wsdl file from eclipse (is it possible ?).

I know you may have a lot of post like this one, but 5 minutes of your time can help me (and may be others).
I'm not an Ant guru so, I would learn how to make web service from eclipse not from shell (if possible).

Thanks a lot for your answers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964069#3964069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964069