[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using WSRP with JBoss Portal 2.4

danny_hon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 11:29:50 EDT 2006

Julien said we should use the management portlet to create the instance for remote portlet ealier in this thread.  Now you said we couldn't.  I am a little bit confused.  The weather portlet (under samples/src/main/org/jboss/samples/portlet/weather) seems to be just a portlet that retrieve data from web services.  How does it related to WSRP?  Am I looking at the right weather portlet?

What I am looking for is a way to use remote portlets provided by other vendors.  What do I need to do after deploying the *-wsrp.xml file that contains the remote portlet information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964080#3964080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964080