[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Expose underlying ResultSet from WrappedResultSet

jieshengz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 12:53:14 EDT 2006

Hi,
I modified the com.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedResultSet to expose the underlying ResultSet

One method is added.
-----------------------------------
  public ResultSet getOriginalResultSet()
   {
        return this.resultSet;
   }

I do not think this is useful to others. However, I post this modification in case someone also need this function.

Bound by LGPL license, I need to publish my modification. I attached the whole modified file here. Someone from Jboss can decide whether to add this to main stream code.

-jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964102#3964102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964102