[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Using WSRP with JBoss Portal 2.4

danny_hon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 13:49:13 EDT 2006

Thank you for the clarification.  I am glad to know that we can use remote portlet as this is very important for our next release.

For the jboss-xml-binding.jar, I don't see any documentation of installing it.  In the server, there is one in ${JBOSS_HOME}/client, but there are none in ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/${SERVER}/lib.  I copied the one from client directory to the server lib, but I got the same error.

I also copied the one from the source "thirdparty/jbossas/core-libs/lib" to both client and server/lib.  I got the same error as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964113#3964113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964113