[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Eager Fetching in certain conditions

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 16:43:30 EDT 2006

I am using seam, however, this is more of a hibernate question.  I would like to retain the laziness of my hibernate managed beans, however, when I am using a stateless session bean, I would like to turn on eager fetching for that instance, otherwise I'll get the Lazy Exception.   I did a quick search and was not able to find how to do this, could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Samuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964163#3964163

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964163