[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portal 2.4 with JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA plus ejb3

bmhardy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 9 21:46:06 EDT 2006

I found the JEMS-INSTALLER.1.2.0.BETA at http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jboss.

This installer allowed me to get JBoss AS 4.0.4.GA with EJB3 and JBoss Portal 2.4.0.

Run the installer with a version of 1.4 version of java since jdk 5 doesn't work with this installer.  You can most likely download the jar in your browser and run it fine from there (Under firefox say Open With and use the built in Java, IE will just download and run it I think)

Run the installer once and select ejb3 complete the install
Run the installer again on the same location to overlay portal content.  Select portal on the second install.  Install your jdbc driver, create your datasource and build and run an ejb3 tutorial from RC8 to ensure all works.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964217#3964217

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964217