[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Re: AccessControlException on generated classes due to missi

renat-zubairov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 02:32:42 EDT 2006

Hello Paul,

It was also my first solution aswell, but the problem is that ProtectionDomain establish association between executed code and resource the code was loaded from, if protection domain from the Javassist is used, then all code generated by the Javassist will be associated with it's protection domain, this is however not a best idea because most probably generated code should be associated with the protection domain of the Javassist client rather than Javassist itself, therefore now I'm trying to submit a change for the Hivemind that Hivemind's ProtectionDomain will be used for all Hivemind generated classes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964246#3964246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964246