[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - external config directories in jboss

nine_mirrors do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 07:30:04 EDT 2006

For various reasons my company wants to move application specific config files to a location outside the normal jboss directory structure. I've edited jboss-service.xml to scan the new directory but some files that previously resided in {jboss.server.name}/deploy don't get read in when moved to their new home. I've tried adding the new directory to the classpath set in run.sh but that didn't help either.

Any pointers on how to move config files outside the default directory structure?

thanks
Erik Svensson, Ongame AB

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964328#3964328

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964328