[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JBoss killing HttpSession on each call to doPost-Method?

Stichel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 08:31:27 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am observing that JBoss (3.2.3 and 3.2.8) kills the HttpSession object on each call do the doPost()-Method executed by the same client. That's why session.isNew() always gives back 'true' (session-Object was newly created).

I overrode the default HttpSession timeout on a per-webapp basis in web.xml with the entry:

<session-config>
<session-timeout>-1</session-timeout>
</session-config>

There is no other call to session.setMaxInactiveInterval() in my application.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

P.S.: Using JDK 1.4

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964346#3964346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964346