[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Programmatically creating workflows

jmjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 09:49:47 EDT 2006

"kbarfield" wrote :

  | 2. Are the actual customizations you need changing the fundalemental flow of the process?  For instance, are you going from a process that was A>B>C  to H>Q>U>V?  Or is it the case that the process variables and who gets assigned tasks what is changing?  The later case is more of what we see, and for these types of cases you can use JBoss Rules with jBPM and have the rules be different for the different scenarios, not the underlying process definition.

At a task level i think my workflow will remain the same. ( I can define pieces of workflow that remain constant)  It's just the combination and order of execution that may vary so i may fall into the A>B>C to H>Q>V category

Are you saying that this is not possible programatically?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964369#3964369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964369