[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JSR181 Web Service Client

edelud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:08:42 EDT 2006

I've tried it to no avail.  Had jaxws20 app running in Tomcat wihout any problems.  Moved it to JBoss 4.0.2 and it complained about saaj*.jar s'.  Unfortunately, unified classloader doesnt allow you to load the saaj-impl and saaj jars after the jboss-saaj jar has loaded.  As it turned out, this was just the begining of my problems on this.

Although I could be wrong on this, I think jboss wants you to use stateless session beans with web services annotations to essentially do annotated web services.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964374#3964374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964374