[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A couple of observations

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:29:56 EDT 2006

I think you're misunderstanding my problem.  I don't want to put the objects into a Context.  I want to instantiate a variable number of unique objects of the same Class, have Seam intercept each of them, and add them to a list.  Placing them in a Context is not only unnecessary since they are only accessed through the SFSB that contains them, it is a headache since I can't use Component.getInstance() to retrieve multiple unique objects.  Does that make more sense?  If the code block above doesn't explain it well enough I will post more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964378#3964378

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964378