[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Programmatically creating workflows

kbarfield do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 10:41:28 EDT 2006

"jmjava" wrote :

  | At a task level i think my workflow will remain the same. ( I can define pieces of workflow that remain constant)  It's just the combination and order of execution that may vary so i may fall into the A>B>C to H>Q>V category
  |
  | Are you saying that this is not possible programatically?

jBPM can do what you are talking about.  It is very flexible, and you can programatically create processes, update processes, etc.  All we were suggesting were some best practices based upon what we have seen.  If you feel that you will need to change processes dynamically for your application, you can do it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964381#3964381

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964381