[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Rollback - Business Process

stevei00 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 10 12:31:00 EDT 2006

I have been researching the topic of Undoing or Rolling Back also.  This seems to be an area of concern for many.  I am still investigating this and would like to know how others are handling this.

I believe one reason that we are having difficulty finding information about this subject is our terminology.  You might try searching for BPEL and the following terms:

Compensation
Long Running Transactions

Here is one article that I found that talked about Compensation.

http://www.theserverside.com/tt/articles/article.tss?l=BPELJava&News04_19_05-click

-Steve

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3964424#3964424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3964424